Thursday, September 1, 2011

Walls

            I have this nasty habit of putting up walls. To everyone. Especially the people I care most about. When someone brings up certain things I put a wall up. When I get mad I put the wall up, shut down, and most likely avoid talking to you. I guess it's cause i'm pretty sensitive. I don't like making people feel bad in anyway and I don't like getting hurt in return. When I like someone I put up that dang wall. I try to hide behind it until it blows over. Most the time though, things like that don't just blow over and I slowly take the wall down. I guess if I put a wall up to you it's a bit of a compliment? haha I am aware of this wall but in all honesty I don't know how to take it down. It's such a natural part of me that I almost can't control it. It's my defense to getting hurt. It's not like every thing will hurt me. There is just a chance that it will and I don't ever know if it's worth that risk. Getting hurt like that is one of the worst things in the world. At least to me it is. It's become one of my biggest fears. Someday I won't have that wall....hopefully. Haha
            If I have ever put my wall up to you I apologize. Just know that it's not you. Ever. It's me and I truly am working it. I am only human after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment