Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dreams

Ever have those dreams where everything seems so real? And when you wake up it takes a minute to come back to reality? Yeah. I keep having those. I love and despise these dreams. I love them because I can feel everything. I can feel him. Every touch. I can literally feel when I'm wrapped in his arms and that sense of security fills me. I can hear his voice with complete clarity. See everything as if it is happening in real life. I despise them because they aren't real. They are all in my head. And no matter what I do they won't be real. And every time I have to wake up and realize that over and over and over again. I don't blame the guys in Inception for wanting to live in their dreams. I know I do. Even if you can't run properly and it jumps around like crazy. Nothing can be more chaotic then reality. Nothing can hit you as hard as life can. In dreams that doesn't happen. It's second only to heaven. It's said that dreams are the desires of the heart. To an extent I believe that. That's why I want to move there. I'm packing my bags;) JK! But for the time being I will take my dreams, until one day when they can be real:)

No comments:

Post a Comment