Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tyler Turpin

I have this amazing man in my life named Tyler. He is one of the most loving people that I know. Sometimes he doesn't seem it but he does try to put others before him. I look up to my big brother in so many ways. Watching him live and over come the challenges in his life makes me know that I can over come mine. My big brother is strong. One of the strongest people I know. He is smart. Someone I can go to when I have trouble with my homework. He is everything that a big brother is "supposed" to be. He watches over me and is always willing to take care of me. He stands up for me and will always be there. I know the Lord did right by putting him in my family. I am so grateful that I can call him my Big Brother and that he is a part of my life. I wouldn't be the same without him. Tyler, I love you with all my heart. Thank you for all you have done for me and all that you will do in the future.







<3

No comments:

Post a Comment