Tuesday, September 6, 2011

These Moments

It's in these moments where I remember where I stand. When I can see with complete clarity what I want and where I'm headed. These are the times I know exactly how I feel with no doubt in my mind. When I race back through time and relive every memory from my past leading up till now. These moments...they put me back on track. They take away my fears and remind me that things will work out. In the end everything will be the way it's supposed to be. Some things in life are just that, things. They aren't worth the worry we put ourselves through. These moments remind me of that. They bring back feelings I've been missing. They fill in all the blanks. Answer all my questions. How I wish every moment could be one of these moments...but that only happens in my special place;)



No comments:

Post a Comment