Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Am Me

I am me.
I am a believer. A believer in God. A believer in love. I believe in family and I believe in friends. I believe everyone has something to offer. Everyone is someone. Everyone has worth. I believe that.
I am emotional. I laugh, I cry, I get mad, I get shy, I get scared, I get surprised. I have feelings just like everyone. I have experienced them all. I would have it no other way. I want these things. I want to feel happy and I want to cry. I want to feel so I know I'm alive.
I am curious. I ask lots of questions because I want to know as much as I can. I want answers. I want to learn. I want to know people, truly know them on a personal level. I want to explore the unknown. Gain knowledge of things I didn't know before.
I am loving. I love everyone with all I have. I want it so I should give it.
I am not perfect, I do have my faults. I've made my mistakes and I have took wrong turns. I don't want to be perfect. I want to mess up. I want to be told, "That's not right." Because it's in these times that I learn the most. It's when I grow and become a better me. Learning is living and living is learning.
I will never claim to be someone other than me because I like me. I like who I am. I wouldn't want to be anyone but me. I wouldn't trade me for anything.
I am me.


1 comment:

  1. Kindra dear, I love you :) and I'm so glad that you are you too! You are such an inspiration to me my dear!

    ReplyDelete