Monday, September 12, 2011

Tomorrow

Just because you don't have something today doesn't mean you won't have it tomorrow. Nobody knows what their future holds. It's one of life's greatest mysteries. We all want different things. Waiting and working to get those things is the hardest part about this. Not knowing if you will reach those goals no matter how hard you try. Somethings just aren't meant to be. Somethings just don't work out. Accepting that is something that I struggle with. Somethings I want so bad but don't have the patience to sit and earn them. Everybody needs, wants and craves love. It's apart of being human. It's something that everyone thinks about. Especially me. I'm the type of girl that dreams about a prince charming. Someone who will love me no matter what it takes. Someone that is willing to deal with my imperfections. To hold me when I need holding. To laugh at me when I'm being funny. To be there whenever I need them. Maybe I'm really immature and naive about all this but I don't see what's wrong with wanting love. It's the most natural human thing out there. I'm not saying I want this tomorrow. Nor next week. I just want it in my future. So what will tomorrow bring? It will bring me the sun. It will bring me new feelings. It will bring me more homework. It'll bring new meaning in my life. It will push me away from my past and into my future.

2 comments: