Friday, August 12, 2011

Boating

After a month of trying to get my friends to go boating we finally were able to go. It was super last minute but totally worth it. Courtney, Kaela and I all wake boarded for the first time. Talk about new experiences. WE had some wild moments on the tube and the best ever water fight? Junior, Jared and Zack were all sleeping in the back of the boat and Kira threw water trying to get my Mom but ended up getting the sleeping boys. Obviously they weren't to happy. On the way back my Dad stopped and the boys went up and threw Kira in the lake. Then Jared and my Dad threw Zack in. Junior pushed me in. I pushed Zack in...again. Haeli pushed Josh. It was just to fun:) Basically this has been my favorite boating trip thus far.

















No comments:

Post a Comment