Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kira Daurene Turpin

Back in high school I took this amazingly fun class; Creative Writing. I'm no where near as good as the average person but sometimes I really get into it and put my whole heart into what I want to say. This is how I feel about Kira. My baby sister, my best friend, my other half.

To me you are an angel in disguise
Full of laughter and wise
Always helping through good times and bad
You are the best friend that i've ever had
If I had one wish it would surely be
To give as much as you've given me
Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days,
You've been my sunshine in so many ways
Through trials and tests, right by me you stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could
Thank you so much my sister, my friend
My gratitude for you has no end.

I don't know where I would be without Kira. She's always my number one person I go to when I have a problem. She knows all my secrets and every embarrassing moment. She's the sweetest girl you could ever meet. She sticks to her standards and doesn't let anyone get in the way of doing whats right. I look up to her in so many ways. I'm so happy, blessed and honored to call her my sister. God couldn't have made a better choice and stronger bond than what we have. Thank you Kira for loving me for who I am. I love you so much and you shall forever be my baby sister. <3












No comments:

Post a Comment