Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just A Girl

What can I say? I'm just an ordinary girl. 
I get discouraged, make mistakes, cry, PMS,  over think things A LOT.
 I get mad, say things I don't mean and sometimes just need to get way. 
I like to be held, loved, complimented and know things will just be okay. 
I believe in God, I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe in laughter. 
I believe kissing is healthy and smiling will brighten your day. 
I know you can get hurt and hurt others in return. 
I've learned that respect is way more important than being popular, love doesn't hurt, losing love does.
Family matters, friends matter. 
Judging others ultimately just judges yourself.
Being honest to others is important but more importantly is being honest to yourself.
I never said I was perfect but I do know that i'm worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment