Monday, August 15, 2011

Lagoon

I hate this place. Every time I have ever gone I have never gone on any big rides. Roller coasters scare the living daylights out of me. Yes, I'm a baby. A whimp. Whatever you wanna say. That's cool. I'll be the first to admit it. This past weekend a couple wonderful friends basically forced me to go with them. And i'm glad they did. True I was forced to go on coasters, screamed A LOT, got soaked and died from heat but it was all worth it. Facing some fears and spending that time with people that I love...I would never take that back. Ever.

 So we kinda didn't fit all the way so these to wonderful men got to do a bit of cuddling. They're super cute:)

 Crazy people going on re-enrty. Glad they enjoyed themselves:)

 :) Had to hit up the swings:)

 WE ARE SO CUTE! The Rattle Snake Rapids group. We came off soaked. Of course.

Brothers....and Sisters...all dry...until we got in our log.

Come off drenched? Thanks boys for starting a water fight:) 

 My friends that I love so dearly:) They make my life complete.

 The day good not have gotten any better. We even had THE prettiest sunset ever. The sky was literally on fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment