Thursday, November 3, 2011

Waiting

We live in a time where we want things instantly
We are so used to getting things as soon as we want them. 
With cars, planes, the internet, etc. things are literally at our finger tips. 
If our browser takes longer then 5 seconds to load we get impatient. 
Our lives are constantly on the go that we have forgotten how to wait for anything. 
To slow down and experience, enjoy, embrace every moment. 
To live today without thinking about tomorrow
All good things come in time. 
Not now. 
Not in an hour. 
In time. 
Waiting, especially for me, is one of the hardest things to do. 
I want things now
I want to go places tomorrow. 
But that's not how things work. 
We don't have our own watch. We are on the Lord's time
He knows when and how we need things. 
Trusting that is so difficult. 
A challenge. 
A test in it's self. 
I hate waiting but I know it's right. 
Too often I have wanted things and not gotten them when I wanted or thought was ready 
but if I would have received them then I would be missing out on so many blessings. 
Waiting is always worth it. 
So enjoy where you are and wait with excitement for your true blessings to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment