Monday, November 7, 2011

Just One Day

It's amazing how different  each day is. You may do the same thing over and over again but it's different somehow. Some days are great. Those days you catch yourself smiling and you have no idea why. Other days...well other days just plain suck. Sometimes crap just happens and it piles up. Or you're just down. You don't know why. You just are. These days are the hardest to live. It's hard to see clearly what you want and why you are doing the things you are doing. For me, I sit and question EVERYTHING. Am I truly making the right decisions? Do I really know what's best for me? What is it that i'm missing? Then  I stop myself. I realize i'm doing what I do best. Over thinking. Over analyzing. I'm making things hard when they are simple. Life is simple. It's beautiful. It's only dark and scary if you let it be that way. It all has to do with your attitude. They way you choose to view things. There is good in every day. Look for it. I'm not saying it's wrong to feel down and have bad days. That's part of being human. Everyone goes through it. I'm saying don't forget about the good days. Everyday comes to an end. Every moment has an ending. So maybe today sucks. Maybe crap is happening but it's never the end. It's just one day out of thousands. So smile. Give someone a hug. Remember you are loved and no storm lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment