Saturday, November 26, 2011

It Will Come

Sometimes I wonder why I even try. What is the purpose if all you're ever going to get is failure, shut downs or disappointment? Why put yourself through something like that just to be told no? It gets me so frustrated that no matter what I do the answer is always the same. No matter how hard I try I'm not making progress. I'm stuck in this spot. Just repeating myself over and over again. Living each day the same as the last. And for what? In all honesty I don't know. I just know that at some point things will change and be better. Giving up is not in my vocabulary. Turning back is not the answer. I have to remind myself that this is just a storm. Things will end and a rainbow will shine. It's all an illusion that I have fooled myself into believing. People are the best liars to themselves. Regardless of what I feel or think I am making progress. Everyday I get closer to my goal and it's worth it. It's hard but I have faith I'll get there. I don't know what my future holds and where I'll end up but I do know it will be good. Every tear, every painful moment will not have gone to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment