Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Want A Boy Who...

When it comes to love i'm basically hopeless. I want something that is almost impossible, naive and from a whole different world. I want true love. I crave it. I know it exists because I have seen it. I see it everyday. All around me. And I want it. I want a boy who will hold me at anytime. Someone who will call me just to hear my voice. A boy who will bet kisses that he can beat me at video games then let me win. I want a boy who wants to spend time with me. Every second he can. Someone that will drop what he is doing just to come to me. I want a boy who treats his mother with respect, his father as his role model and siblings as his best friends. I want a boy that wants me and will do whatever it takes to have me. Someone who will not easily forget me or give up. I want a boy that will notice my mistakes, forgive them and love me for them. Someone who will be honest with me. When i'm doing something wrong he'll show me how to do it right. This boy will stand up randomly and shout to the world, "see this girl here? She's mine. Be jealous." I want a boy that will hug me just to remind himself that i'm real. Someone who will talk to me and trust me. A boy that will surprise me with little things just because. Someone who will make stupid jokes just to hear my laugh. A boy that will be my best friend and loves me for me. I want a boy that loves me with all he has. Maybe wanting all this is selfish and immature of me. Maybe it's unrealistic and i'm shooting too high but for me, it's worth it. It's worth any wait. And wait I will. In the meantime I will become the best girl I can be for this special boy. I will be my best self.  So I can love him the way I want to be loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment